Saturday, August 11, 2018

Missing Vier - Vier and Taxi

Three Memorial Posts - Missing Vier - Almost a Year.
1. The backstory of Jenn's WoW history, Blog Review "My Mom Plays WoW", some other memories.

2. This post: Vier and Taxi.  The story [as I know it], my wish for an in-game memorial.

3. Memorial Invite and Requests.
-----------------------------

My goal/wish is to get Vier and Taxi in-game.  I think at the Inn or by the travel portal at the Shrine.

They'll always be throwing stuff at random players. [and for members of the 3 guilds, throwing an Awesome Fish].

The best case scenario is that they become a throwing toy vendor!

Fists of Rage-Undermine; Campion's Champions-Wyrmrest Accord; Of the Sun-Undermine.
-----------------------------
Dinosair
Jenn has loved dinosaurs since the first "Land Before Time" movie came out. The story of Taxi, I just learned recently.

As a tween, Jenn belonged to an online cat RP forum. Only, Jenn had her pet dinosaur, named Taxi, whom she insisted believed he was a cat.  And they didn't kick her out of the forum, they played along.

One of her friends recently shared some early Taxi pics.

Her fondness for giraffes also appear.

-----------------------------
Taxi's colouring also showed up in her avatar forum, Sapherna.
While I was reviewing screenshots for these memorial posts, I noticed that Vier was sporting Sapherna/Taxi colours as well!

Her yellow sleeves really show in this ss.
-----------------------------
I discovered some Overwatch videos that Jenn was in on YouTube.
Cron Virus' two videos: ctf pro squad and DROP THE BEAT, in which Jay got POTG.


-----------------------------
On Raid Night with "Fists of Rage", apparently everyone had their own square in the Inn at The Shrine, whilst waiting for raids to begin.

This is Jenn's square, where I want to start her memorial.
3 up from the wall, 3 left from the stairs


No comments:

Post a Comment