Sunday, November 1, 2020

World of Warcraft Challenge by Just Geeking By

 Heather of Just Geeking By has issued us with a challenge.

Without comment here are the prompts:


Heather says
"The whole point of this challenge is to have fun by expressing our love for World of Warcraft and sharing it with each other. Sometimes people will say things you don’t agree with and that’s ok. The world would be a really dull place if we all acted the same way.

You’re welcome to mix and match prompts 8 – 22 so you’ve got a race and class combination, but it was important for me that people had that option. Also, these prompts (8-22) are designed to be about NPCs rather than your own characters.
There are no corresponding adjectives to allow you to interpret the prompts however you wish. You could for example choose to talk to interpret a prompt as your favourites, your dislikes, the most interesting or influential. It’s completely up to you 🙂

 The 7 Day version is basically a condensed version of the 30 Day challenge so if you’re not sure what a prompt means take a look at the 30 Day version for inspiration

Anyone who knows me, knows I am just not up for an "every day challenge" what with my 40 sleep/wake cycle and the fact that I am So Slow at everything I do!

I'm going to try the weekly challenge. Oh, and yes, this is for the month of November which seems to have snuck up on me so ... go!

Let's do this! 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment