Thursday, August 5, 2021

I've left WoW and I'd like to explain why Part One

Over the next few days, I'll be making a few posts about my reasons for leaving WoW.

I've had a pit in the bottom of my stomach since learning of the news about the work culture at Blizzard.

I will be sharing my stories of sexual harassment to illuminate why I simply will not give my money to an organization that hurts women.

I have completed a scorched earth departure.

I emptied my banks and bags.

I deleted all my characters.

I halted my subscription.

I permanently deleted my account.

There is absolutely no going back.

1 comment:

  1. I'd only just started playing WoW when it all blew up. I too have cancelled my subscription and deleted my account.
    My game playing os now limited to Stardew Valley on Android and Laptop. Plus Minecraft (yeah, I know lol!) which some young friends are mentoring me on!
    Bedt wishes,
    Cal the Social Hermit.

    ReplyDelete