Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Orc Attack on Christmas Eve at Azure Watch!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

Before the Orcs arrived to ruin everyones' night ...

What a great night I had in the World of Warcraft this evening.  When I first went online tonight, a couple of players had answered a whole bunch of my questions on the Blog here.

Thanks so much guys 'n gals!  Then Vier came in-game to show me how to access the Bank.  I didn't know that I could take a hippogrif over there!  I thought that one-time was just for the quest, not to be used again!

Then, using the very ferocious looking mount that she won for RAF-ing me into the game, Vier took me on a tour of some places in world.  I was excited to see Rut'theran Village and thrilled to get to visit Darnassus.  But the best was yet to come, I got to tour Stormwind and Ironforge!  I ran out of words to express my continual delight and amazement.  oh wow, how cool and holy crap on a cracker ... rinse and repeat. [minus capitalization and punctuation of course!]

Dan came along and the three of us had a dance party in the King's courtyard.  Vier let me down to pet battle a Stormwind Rat, just so I could say I did! Then we took a tram in Ironforge and I only fell down onto the tramway once!

So much to see and do ... ... it truly boggles the mind!  Thanks for the tour Vier and the dance party Dahn.

Back into my lo level experience back on Azuremyst Isle, I wasted an hour trying to locate something on my interface.  I finally threw out a question onto the Guild Chat.  Celiane whispered me immediately and in less than a minute I was good to go!  Back into the main chat window, gabbed with some of the Big Kids [in this very friendly guild] for a bit 'til ... back to work for me.

On one hand, I'm anxious to level up quick so I can play with everyone else but on the other hand, I'm so enjoying the exploring and seeing things unfold as I go along.

  Okay, I confess, I'm just procrastinating questing on Bloodmyst Isle.  That place gives me the creeps!

Ah!  Here's a great way to procrastinate ... an unfinished quest at Stillpine Hold, those owlkins don't scare me anymore!  Spent quite a bit of time at Stillpine Hold battling all kinds of uglies.

Holy Crap on a Cracker - Have You SEEN the Kurken!!    Yikes!  

Deep breath.  [whispers to self: you can do it ... you can do it]  YaY!  He's dead!

Did a bunch of pet battling on my way back to Azure Watch.  Gathering some herbs, dawdling along ... ...

Shields Up! Red Alert!  Azure Watch is Under Attack!  OMG!  What do I do?

Used my hearth stone to get back there quick.  Died almost immediately upon arrival.  Dam Orcs, attacking my home on Christmas Eve!  The nerve.

Got lots of practice running back up the hill from the graveyard.  Got chills when I saw some of our NPC Peacekeepers dead on the ground.

Me and another level 11 dude are running around getting killed left and right.

Run back up the hill.  Watch the carnage as the timer counts down 'til I can resurrect and ...

Back up the hill from the graveyard.  Watch the carnage as the timer counts down 'til I can resurrect and ...

Back up the hill from the graveyard.  Watch the carnage as the timer counts down 'til I can resurrect and ...

Back up the hill from the graveyard. Over and over, and over again!

Talk about high stress, great energy expenditure and F-all to show for it!

Finally, some level 90 Draenei Mage arrived and drove the Orcs away.  Phew!

Okay.  For The Record.  Christmas Eve 2014 - Raid On Orc Village.  You in?

Too wound up to sign off now.  Back into the wild to kill some mobs, do some pet battles, gather some herbs, do some fishing, ... Oh!  I ended up over at Odessyus Landing, did a few quests.

Be darned if I can figure out how to finish the Show Gnomercy Quest.  Have to do some Wowpedia reading on that one! Back into the wild to kill some mobs, do some pet battles, gather some herbs, do some fishing, ... ...

Watched the chat window as Dahn took a lot of grief/teasing from one and all.  Back into the wild to kill some mobs, do some pet battles, gather some herbs, do some fishing, ...

Not shy about asking questions now.  Thank you very much IrishFury and Bambooholic, your help is greatly appreciated.  So much less frustrating to ask, get an answer, and get back to doin' stuff in under a minute.  Even getting smart about asking questions properly, well ... ... smarter!

I had a blast in-game tonight.  Thanks for the help and warm reception to everyone I ran into online tonight.  Everyone was tremendous!  Except for the Orcs.  Look out Orcs!  I'm mad now.

It is now officially Christmas Morning and time for some food and rest.  Have a great holiday everyone.

Nor.

1 comment:

  1. oh, and BTW Thunderbutt, I am loving pet battles. Got all 3 pet battle slots going now, trapped 10 or 11 wild critters, have 15 pets. 15! L-Blue, that little dinosaour critter you sent me is training up nicely, he's gotta lotta guts that little one does.

    ReplyDelete