Thursday, December 12, 2013

What we leave behind

This is so sad!  Is this what happens in WoW?  For the life of an expansion you live in a world only to leave it behind forever at the next expansion drop?  In this article it talks of places I haven't even discovered yet already being destroyed.  Does this mean I'm too late?

Approaching level 10, I'm torn between 1. "Hurry up and power level to see the content" and 2. "Bide my time low-level 'til Warlords of Draenor drops".

For all of you experienced WoWers who are reading this blog and haven't commented yet, I'd truly like to hear from you now.  Two questions:

1. What would you do, power-level or bide time?

2. Do you find a fave quiet nook in-game as this article describes?  If yes, where are some places I should look for as I discover the world? [Assuming you're willing to share your secrets! -wink-]

What we leave behind: "I can't stay in Pandaria forever, much as I'd like to remain on the continent with the beautiful fields and people that are happy to see me no matter where I've been or what I've done. Warlords is going to be a gritty ride through a planet that was never supposed to be. It's going to be grim, it's going to be dark, it's going to be brutal. But I'd feel a little better about facing a savage world of untold danger if I had Dog at my side. He doesn't deserve to be left behind again."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment