Thursday, October 1, 2020

New Friends and maybe a new guild?

 Today I got brave and joined 2 new discord servers:

  • TSM - maybe I'll finally learn how to use it
  • PerkyPugs - I peeked into this server awhile ago but got freaked out at the massive number of people so backed out pretty quick.

BUT

The Guild I found shortly after Vier left us has disintegrated and I'm looking for a new place to call home. Plus, it's been so long since I've done any new content.

BfA scared me so bad when I fell into Freefall or whatever that "walk right into this mess of bad guys and see how many times you can die" place that I've passively levelled through the expansion.

I recently created a DK to get the Worgen pet and boosted it when I learned that Shadowlands is gonna be all about Death Knights. Noritam, my main since I started is at 120 but does not have a high enough ilvl to do anything at end game right now and Sareen does but damned if I can figure any of this scary stuff out!

At least I have Sareen, the DK to start the new expansion with.

I am currently levelling a gnome, Styxxi-Stormrage with Babybug's Gnome Lilpipnik. Babybug is my pet battle friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment