Sunday, August 18, 2019

February 2019: A Catch Up Post

February was a big month for me in WoW.

There were two world event titles up for grabs, a rep grind to begin, a new banker to make that I would absolutely NOT be tempted to level, learning how to make a Guild, general fooling around and combining real-life with WoW. 

First was achieving the Lunar Festival Elder Title. Festival requires that everyone be transmogged into their Festival Dresses!
Purple
Red


Green



 A truly hideous pant suit for the guys.
Festive Black Pant Suit

Pink
Then I required a little help from a friend to be able to find and honor the Dungeon Elders!
Nice to have a friend that has a 2-seater mount!

That knows where she's going!
 Achievement: To Honor One's Elders Title: Elder
Done
We're not gonna talk about the PvP requirement and it's stresses for the next World Event "Love is in The Air".
Achievement: Fool For Love Title: the Love Fool

Had to make time to play with toys and show off mounts!
Ana & Sal with some Ugly Mounts.

Ana's Flying Pig!

Toy Time
During the middle of the month, my crafting buddy Red Bear [our Crafting Blog] came to visit. Years ago, when Vier was still alive, we figured out that the game to play to win the Singing Sunflower pet was WoW's version of "Plants & Zombies". Red Bear declared that she was an expert in that game and would win the Sunflower for me. Caveat: Red Bear gets nauseous playing computer games.

I mean she gets really nauseous! When she started gagging and retching while learning the tutorial for the game, I called "Enough!" This is not worth it. Red Bear, however, can be a bit stubborn and task-oriented. She said she was gonna get the sunflower so she was gonna get the sunflower.

At one point I had to leave the room before I started gagging and vomiting in sympathy. Of course, I now have a Singing Sunflower!

Red Bear Earned!

That is friendship!
Speaking of friendship! Ana & her alts helped me get my new Canadian Bankers Guild up and running.
Signing Guild Petitions

Serran, Canadian Bankers

No comments:

Post a Comment