Sunday, August 25, 2019

July 2019: A Catch-Up Post

July Highlights

Nor in Fire Festival Gear

Su in Fire Gear
Finishing some Midsummer Fire Festival Achievements.
Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms
Finally figured out Ghostlands and Silvermoon City!
Not scared of World Event Bosses anymore

Woo Hoo FLYING in my new Plane!
30 pets @ level 25

Soo @ level 63
Tidying around the farm and getting gifts from my new friends.
An Orange Tree

Miss Fifi

New Furniture and no more spiders! YaY!

odd sleeping position

All the Tiller's are my Friends :)

Pigs from Fish Fellreed

Chicken's from Old Hillpaw & a Hat

Pigs in the Pond

Sheeps on the Lawn

A Yak, A Pig & some Chickens
My Hat

Auction House Dance Party.

This is good for a giggle every time. Chat explodes with people moaning about their need for using the Auction House. Either they don't know, or don't remember that there is a second AH in the Dwarven District.

This year I think some Horde snuck into town to try and take out the King while we were dancing in the AH. There were also a few PvP Battles in the AH but I ignored them, kept dancing and blowing my bubble wand.


No comments:

Post a Comment