Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Missing Vier - An Index of Posts

Missing Vier posts.

Vier and Wow
Vier and Taxi
Vier Obituary

Vier Memorial 26 August 2018
I didn't get any screenshots of Vier's Square whilst we went crazy with our toys.

I did make sure to put down a Train and a Train Wrecker - those are for you, my darling daughter.

Bearminimum, Mierlin and I went crazy with our throwing toys, then progressed to our noise-making toys and finished with our character transformation toys.  Vier's toy mania was well represented!

We headed outside and showed off our mounts, we even had a random stranger join in for a while.  Bear was the only one of us with a Fey Dragon, Vier's Fave, so we watched the colour-morph for awhile in her honour.
Fiery Dragons

Purple Birds

Purple Tigers

Scary Vicious Wolves!

Mount Lust! - Bear has a Rat mount from Legion Fishing!  Must. Have. One.!

Darkmoon Feast - Fancy Clothes!

All Girls - 2 Space Goats and one Nelf

Shiny! - I had one --something-- to make our Nelf sparkly.  I wonder what it was, need more!

Sandbox Tiger from the Faire and Multiple Mierlins - plus a sparkly Bonestorm!

Spectral Wolves, one dancing, A Beer Keg, Blue and Green Stuffed Dolls, a cushion, a sign, a crystal bonfire and a ghostly Mierlin!  Many Toys for Jenn.

Green Ballon, another cushion and a Turnip Punching Bag

Finally, a sit-down for some cake.
The End.
Jenn/Vier we think of you everytime we log on to WoW.
We Love You.
We Miss You.

Vier and Taxi

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were busy! Thanks for the post. I loved all the screen shots and explanations (as a nonWoW player). Made me smile and I am sure Jenn was grinning and enjoying the ride along with you all. 😻

    ReplyDelete