Friday, January 24, 2014

Battle Pet Team Calculator - World of Warcraft

Wow.  I'm glad I found this handy tool before I ventured on to tackle my next Battle Pet Trainer!  I'll have to take some time and level up more of my flying pets before I engage with all of these spiders!  Score one for meta-gaming!  Forewarned is Forearmed!

Don't know how I got here from El's Angling but sure am glad I did.

At the end of my adventures with Vier at the Lunar Festival we got chatting with Dan and he suggested El's site.  Have been reading it all evening.  What a great fishing guide.  Yes.  I like WoW Fishing!

As soon as I gain more in-game confidence I'll even be able to add a helpful comment.  Remember the night I was procrastinating Bloodmyst Isle Quests?  I swam all around Ammen Vale and discovered that Rainbow Fin Albacore and Oily Blackmouth can be caught there.  So, Slitherskin Mackerel are not the only fish @ Azuremyst Isles!  Thanks to El's guide, I also know where to find a recipe to cook the Mackerel now too!

WooT!  Another fun day in World of Warcraft. ... Nor.

Battle Pet Team Calculator - World of Warcraft:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment