Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Catching up with screenshots. Booty Bay, Purple Elekk, Lashtail Hatchling and Mok'rash the Cleaver!

It's taking me some time to puzzle out some screenshots.  Even though when WoW saves them, they're nicely dated, my recollections are not necessarily in agreement with the computer.  Thus the time required to sort it all out is rather more lengthy than the average bear.

As Vier blogged about our adventures in Northern Stranglethorn here, we had quite the adventure.  I was left on my own for a bit and was sorting through my bags and re-arranging my action bars. [icons on the right side of the screen for our non-WoW readers, aka, Red Bear!]



I thought I was sitting in a chair while doing this, but as Vier pointed out with a screenshot, I was actually sitting on the railing! --rolls eyes--  As you can see in the chat window below, [bottom left, Red Bear] Vier was excited to see what I'd done with my action bars, so here it is.



She also mentioned in that post that I really liked the Lashtail Hatchling part of a quest-line and here's a shot of the cute little bugger.  Too bad I'm only allowed to summon her while in Northern Stranglethorn geographical area.  I'll have to try and remember to check if she shows up in my Pet log and if I can name her or not.



Speaking of the pet log, here is a shot of me riding my new Purple Elekk.  I still haven't thought of a good name for her!



According to the dates on the screenshots, that was also the day I first saw Booty Bay.  This is the best way to travel in-game!  [Red Bear, that's Vier as her Obsidian Nightwing and me riding on her back]




And Battled Mok'rash the Cleaver.  While we were trying to position ourselves to grab screenshots of our mighty victory, he re-spawned and we had to kill him again!  He was re-spawning so fast we just said to heck with getting the perfect screenshot and got the heck outta there!



As Vier mentioned, I finished the day at level 27 with some new gear and weapons.  This is the first time I've had those pokey-shoulder-thingys!  [for the life of me I can't remember what they're called] With a nice shiny double-headed ax.  YaY!



Off to have some supper and then I'll sort and post the screenshots I took at the Lunar Festival.

Nor.





No comments:

Post a Comment